Sunday, April 12, 2015

Dialog about drug label


John and Thom is friend. They are meeting in the drugstore.

John     : Hello Thom what are you doing here?
Thom   : I am buying some medicine for my sister. She got cough now.
John     : I am sorry to hear that, you should be aware with cough.  I think you ought to give her paracetamol
Thom   : Yes I have, but her temperature doesn’t change. I have given her syrup has low calories. It is made from natural ingredient. It is used o relieve cough with phlegm and flu.
John     : If I were you, I wouldn’t let her stay at home. I think you should take her to the hospital.
Thom   : Ok then. I will take her to the hospital this afternoon. Thank you for your suggestion John.
John     : You are welcome Thom. Get well soon for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment